Pet Boarding at Little Silver Animal Hospital
Whether you need us overnight, for an extended stay, or just during the day, we offer superb boarding services in a safe and caring environment.
Each boarder is checked in by a veterinary technician to answer any questions and to understand the needs of your pet.
- All pets are required to have a record of vaccinations and a fecal test during the past 6 months.
- For dogs, this includes rabies, distemper/parvovirus, and bordetella/kennel cough within the past 12 months.
- For cats, this includes rabies and distemper within the past 12 months.
Access to Veterinary Care – if needed during their stay.
Comfort – We offer our dog boarders three outdoor walks daily and a bedtime snack if requested for your dog or cat.
Convenience – Schedule you routine medical services and grooming during your pet’s stay, and enjoy our easy drop-off/pick-up routine for day services.
Sunday Pickups – available but must be arranged at time of drop-off.
Photos – If requested we will text daily photos of your pet during their stay.
Kitty Condos – are available in addition to standard compartments.
Exotic Boarding – Birds and small animals such as rabbits, ferrets, and guinea pigs are
eligible for boarding. We ask that you bring your bird or small animal’s food with them for boarding. When bringing your bird in for boarding we advise you to bring their cage whenever possible as it is stressful for a bird to go into a new, unfamiliar cage.
Pet Boarding Kennel for Animals with Special Needs
All special needs boarding pets stay in an area devoted to the additional care they need.
Our caring team at Little Silver Animal Hospital recognizes that some pets require extra time, love, and familiarity with their health issues — so that we can appropriately address their physical, emotional, and medical needs while they board with us. For this reason, we offer Special Needs Boarding.
Our Special Needs Boarding is a comprehensive program that is specifically tailored to boarding pets with the following conditions or symptoms:
- Seizures (epilepsy)
- Senior pets
- Requiring multiple medications
- Chronic illness (asthma, kidney failure, heart disease)
- Requiring mobility assistance (arthritis, hind end weakness, paralysis)
- Unique dietary requirements
- Post-surgical care